Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm Back

 

Dear readers,
I'm not sure if there were a lot of you but I would like to thank you for making the time and reading my posts, it means alot to me :)
I have received a lot of positive and negative feed backs on my previous posts which made me realize that I'm not that bad after all ;p but I couldn't continue on posting because of the huge amount of attention needed to study, sometimes I tell myself why did I bring it to myself, but after all I'm happy to make people around me proud and creating a better life for myself :)
anyways, in the past few months that I was away I did made some decisions to change my life a little bit, some of you might not see it something big but I'm happy with my life and I don't think I need much of change :) so lets start by pointing out some of the stuff I thought about one by one.
1- I will need to learn more about politics, from a non bias point of view, apparently politics is taking a huge amount of attention now a days and everything around us is related some how to politics. when people around me talk politics I sit like a chair and express how much  I hate politics as a way to escape. But apparently politics in really important and I would like to learn more about it to make my own point of view when it comes to making decisions, maybe its not something T'm so excited about but that's what we get from democracy. It woul be nice if one of the readers teach me more about politics 101.
2- I might give the blog a face left, by that I mean I might change the topics I'm covering. Today when I was in the tram I noticed something interesting, you can see a huge variety of interesting people and you need to talk about them, the way they dress they way they act and the way they speak, so I thought why not try to do a weekly post and call it (My weekly tram ride) and talk about the interesting people I see during the week. Who knows maybe I will attract readers and by the end of the year I could put these posts together in book! Call me a dreamer but this idea has been done many times, no shame of dreaming :)
3- After careful observation of my behavior during the past few years I realized something, I don't need to change anything about myself. I might have some difficulties talking to new people or being comfortable around strangers, but why do I care! my friends loves me I'm sure as well as most people who got the time to know me. I always believe that quantity doesn't count, its quality that does count.

I hope you have a great day and stay tuned for more posts, coz Sa3ood is finally baaaack!!!

P.S. If you found any grammar mistakes please ignore it as long as you are getting the big picture, I don't do double checking and I'm sure when you reached this point you are familiar enough with the English language, so no need to correct me :) 

Cheers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment