Thursday, August 16, 2012

Me

 

I would define a personality as the way you talk, they way you act around people, and the way you look at different situations that you face. Our personalities are shaped by the environment around us, the picture we have in our minds for what we want to be, and the ups and downs in our daily lives.
your personality is what really defines you, and by that I'm saying that once you change it you are lost! What I'm trying to say is a personality is a unique thing in you, some people might find it appealing, while others might not like it, and when people finds a flaw in your personality then maybe its their problem after all not yours, you don't really have to change who you are just because someone doesn't find you attractive.
Think about it this way, as long as you have people who loves you the way you are then there is nothing wrong with you, seeking to satisfy everyone is impossible, so stop worrying about satisfying people and focus on who you are. I personally think that some people around me would love to change somethings in me in order to be a better person, but as long as I'm comfortable with the way I am I won't need anyone to change who I am, if you want me just accept me as I am and not who you want me to be.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment