Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feelings..


Few years ago my grandmother died, I was so sad because I loved her so much. When she passed out there was one thing I really did regret, I didn’t really showed her that I loved her. Maybe I was shy, maybe I didn’t know how to express my feelings, I’m not really sure. I still remember that day when I went to the hospital and saw her in the ICU she was in the bed with tons of monitors and gadgets, I didn’t see it coming but I cried the minute I saw her. The same day I got a call telling me that she has gone.
What I’m trying to say is that when we have a certain feeling, or have something to say, why don’t we just say it? Why can’t we express our feelings in a healthy way? Most people including me are afraid to show some emotions, like when we like someone we can’t say it loud, we can’t go to that person and tell him I like you, we might be afraid of the consequences. That’s why I always tell people that life is just so complicated, but why is it like this, did we make It so complicated or it just turn out to be this way? Just imagine that you like someone but you are afraid to say so, and the person you like really likes you back but is waiting for you to say it, where do you think this would get you booth? Do you think you will get anywhere or get what you want?
I do agree that some emotions should be kept to our selves because they might be not good or have bad consequences, but do we have to hide them? Do we have to life the perfect life or its just OK to have some flaws and holes? I might have things to say to people and I didn’t have the guts to say it, if I say it I would feel better and lighter because I got it out of my system, but on the other hand I might change my life and loose some people around me, so it’s my choice how I want my life to be like.
A day that goes away never comes back, and we can’t waste our days waiting for something that might not happen, if you have a certain feeling or something to express just get it out, say it loud, and never be shy.
Cheers J

No comments:

Post a Comment