Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back to My Blog



I know You have missed me and I stopped writing stuff on my blog but here I am again and I will try to stick for a while ;p
As most of you know I'm currently in Australia doing my masters degree in Melbourne, the city is amazing, the weather is lovely, and the people are so friendly. So far I like it and I'm getting used to the fact that I live here, I'm not sure that I'm ready to get back to Kuwait yet ;p But of course that doesn't mean That I don't miss it cause I really do ! I miss my family, my friends, and everything that is Kuwaiti !
Another reason why I stopped writing is that some people didn't really enjoy what I'm writing, or might have some problems accepting my grammar mistakes, well I have decided to go back to writing and I would like to say to the people who don't like it.. DON'T READ MY BLOG IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT !
I will continue writing with grammar mistakes and I don't care because I have things I wanna share with people, my blog is about expressing my thoughts and ideas and not about grammar.
I hope you would find my blog enjoyable.

Cheers :)





No comments:

Post a Comment